This past weekend I had the opportunity to go to witches night out on Friday with my friend Amy and then again on Saturday night with my mother in law and sister in law! I thoroughly had a bewitching time both nights!! Saturday night was an adventure and it was fun to visit all the shops again and see all the costumes that people come up with. My MIL, SIL and myself were even interviewed by some news station about our experience!! Hopefully it wasn't one that everyone will see. I don't think quick on my feet so my answers were not clever or witty. In fact, they were dumb! Oh well, it was a fun evening and I am glad that I got to spend some time with Nicole and Laurie. Thanks ladies for a fun night!!
hi Ashlee!! I found you blog on Jana Homer's! It so good to see how you and your cute family are doing! I also have a blog, but it's private. email me if you would like an invite! christansmith@hotmail.com
P.S. I love this time of year too. I love the leaves changing and the weather cooling off. Where are you living now?
4 comments:
we are so hot it's not even funny.
hi Ashlee!! I found you blog on Jana Homer's! It so good to see how you and your cute family are doing! I also have a blog, but it's private. email me if you would like an invite! christansmith@hotmail.com
P.S. I love this time of year too. I love the leaves changing and the weather cooling off. Where are you living now?
Nicole and I went to "Witches Night out" one night. It was lots of fun. Looks like you had 2 times as much fun!
LOVE the costumes ladies!
Post a Comment