Saturday, October 10, 2009

Meet me at the Pumpkin Patch....

Today, We went to one of the local pumpkin patches as a family. In fact, we went to this same patch last year. There is actually one pumpkin patch that is closer to our home this year but we decided to go to the first pumpkin patch that we have gone to as a family since living up here in Riverton. We have our loyalties and Mark and I are pretty sentimental. This year the farmer of the pumpkin patch added a few more features to attract people to his patch. He had tractor/hay rides going non stop while we were there. (Last year we just timed it right and the farmer called us over and asked us if our kids would like a ride on his tractor. He was just in the process of putting his tractor up for the night.) This year they also had a children's corn maze. It was really fun to walk through it with Kaleb and see him get so excited to see where the maze would take us. Like last year, Kaleb also enjoyed sitting on all the old antique tractors and using a small wheelbarrow that they had there for the smaller kids to use to haul their perfect pumpkins! Karmindy enjoyed running everywhere and touching all the pumpkins and also like sitting on the old rustic tractors with her big brother. Our little family outing will be one that we will remember! My cute little pumpkins in their Halloween attire!

Kaleb driving one of the many tractors- "Hey Mom, this is like Grandpa DeMille's Tractor!"

My precious little pumpkins!

The family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sis! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! :) Can't wait to hopefully come up in December! Love your blog! Glad I can keep up on what your doing! Love ya, Amber

Brandon, Nicole and Lucy said...

totally love it. love love love it. And I love Karmindy in orange...and I love Kaleb in his cute pirate outfit and I just love you guys!!!! I can't wait for this weekend. I'm so so super duper excited!