I can't believe that Mark and I have been married for 6 whole years as of Sunday October 11, 2009! It is Crazy to think that it has been that long. Time has really flown by! I have loved every minute of it!! I am so grateful for Mark and for the opportunity to share the last Six years with him. He is a wonderful husband and is always concerned for my and my well being. I truly am married to the best man in the whole wide world! I am so grateful for my sweetheart and all that he does for me and our little family. I love you honey. This year to celebrate we have made reservations to stay at the Stein Erickson Lodge in Park City. Click here to check out the swanky rooms! We will be living the lives of celebrities- at least for one night. Celebrities sometimes stay at this lodge while attending the Sundance Film Festival. Some of the rooms can go for upwards of 2 grand a night. A little to rich for our blood I should say... but Did I tell you that we will be getting one heck of a deal? Well we will be. (Smile) They have fall and spring packages that are out of this world. They offer them during their down seasons. I am so excited to stay in one of their luxury suites with a hot tub on the balcony with a mountain view. We also will have a fireplace in our room along with a jetted hot tub. To top it off we will have an opportunity to eat dinner in their 5 star restaurant on the premises. I totally can't wait!!
In the meantime, I made this candy bar bouquet for Mark:
It was very easy to make and I attached the candy bars on wooden skewers with tape and then placed them in a vase I already had. I attached this little poem to it:
I think it turned out cute! I couldn't wait to give it to Mark so I gave it to him Friday night instead of waiting till our actual Anniversary. I love you honey- Happy Anniversary! May we have many more wonderful years together!
~MARK~
My Dearest Sugar Baby,
Happy 6th Anniversary! I love you to pieces!
Our love is worth more than a 100 Grand.
Even though our life together has had some sour patches
at times, we have also had Mounds of Joy!!
Our Good-N-Plenty life together, and with the kids,
is better than shopping on
Even though we have both gotten a little Chunky
along the way, U-NO I think you’re a Big Hunk and a Hot Tamale!
You are my Bit-O-Honey, and don’t Snicker, but there are
more stars in my eyes for you than in the Milky Way!
Kisses,
Ashlee
I think it turned out cute! I couldn't wait to give it to Mark so I gave it to him Friday night instead of waiting till our actual Anniversary. I love you honey- Happy Anniversary! May we have many more wonderful years together!
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I love the candy bouquet. I've never thought of that before, so once again you've impressed me with your creativity! Love the pumpkin patch pictures and RS projects! I bet your home is decked out with cute Halloween stuff! Fun!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
WHAT A CUTE IDEA FOR A BOUQUET.
Happy Anniversary..sounds like you are going to have a great one. You got to love the candy bar bouquet...use it every time I cant think of a gift or in a time crunch...guys love candy.
Happy Anniversary! Time just flies by huh? We just went to Park City too. It was so nice. You guys will have a great time. And the candy bar bouquet is darling!
Happy Anniversary to you and Mark!! Park City sounds awesome-how fun! I'll have to get the address from you for the pumpkin patch. My kids would love it. Kaleb and Karmindy look so cute in their Halloween clothes.
Post a Comment