Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Birthday Wishes to My 30 year Old!

Mark turned the BIG 30 on September 20th! I have been a little bad about blogging lately and haven't had a chance to write about his special day or weekend. Mark's birthday this year fell on Sunday but since I love birthdays and holidays I couldn't wait till Sunday to celebrate. We celebrated Mark's 30th all weekend long. On Friday, after I dropped Kaleb off at preschool, I went and picked up Mark from work and we went out to eat at Pei Wei. It is a Chinese Restaurant and has some delicious food! We had never eaten there but we both enjoyed it! On Saturday, we had some friends watch our kiddos and we went out to eat again to Marc Anthony's Italian Restaurant. When we got back we opened presents and ate a yummy Oreo Cake. On Sunday, for Mark's birthday he requested I make a Roast with all the trimmings!! I am so thankful to my special hubby who does so much for our little family. I am married to the best man in the world! Happy 30th Birthday honey! I hope your weekend was a special one!

1 comment:

Brooke and Aaron said...

Happy Birthday Mark!!! Sounds like a wonderful birthday week! I bet Ashlee's roast was delicious!