Friday, October 16, 2009

So you think you're a Witch? 2009

Tonight I had the opportunity to go to Witches Night out at Gardner Village with one of my very good friends. We got dressed up in our bewitching costumes and first headed to dinner. We had originally wanted to go to Archibalds Restaurant (located at Gardner Village) but the wait was over an hour and a half long. We decided on going to dinner at a nearby Chili's. We wore our witch costumes and Witch hats in and had a great meal. We really enjoyed all the on lookers gawking at us as we ate our food. We felt a little out of place and wished we had eaten at Gardner Village. Eating at Chili's was worth it for me when little kids would point and say, "Is that a real witch Mom?" or "Look she waved at me!" At least we made some little kids nights. After eating dinner we headed to Gardner Village and enjoyed browsing through the shops. We each found a ring to add to our witch costumes! After shopping for awhile we took a break and sat on the sidelines and people watched. It was really fun to see all the costumes! One thing for sure is that a venue like this really brings out the crazies! I guess I am one of them! Tee hee. After our outing, we headed to Walmart so I could return something and it was fun to walk around and have more people gawk at us and ask us whether the "Witch Convention" was in town or if Our Brooms were out side. People are so hilarious! So many fun memories....Thanks Amy for a fun evening! Can't wait to go next year!
My great find- My spider ring. It matches my costume and has orange and black rhinestones!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sis! You look cute Ashlee! Looks like you girls had fun! Love ya, Amber

Tamarynn Leigh said...

I love Gardner Village, especially their withces night and during the day for the kiddos. Looks like you've been having tons of fun with this time of year! Your costume was really cute. I bet that was fun in Chili's and the store afterwards to see all the looks. LOL!

JILLIAN said...

I LOVE THE RING!
YOUR COSTUME WAS SO CUTE.
I LOVE MAKING MEMORIES.