Sunday, March 7, 2010

Go Jazz!!

On Saturday Night, my brother and sister-in-law treated us to a jazz game! My brother had received some tickets from a lady that he works with in Hurricane. Mark and I had never been before and we had a blast! My brother scored some awesome seats and we were in the lower bowl on Row 16. We were so close to the Jazz players you could see the sweat!! The Jazz played the Clippers and it was a really good game; especially since the Jazz won!! It was so fun to be in such a fun atmosphere!! I loved all the mini games that the Jazz bear would come out and play with selected Jazz fans and it was really exciting to see the Jazz players in person. Watching Jazz games on TV will never be the same again! Mark and I want to go back again soon! Some of the highlights of the evening were trying to find a free place to park in crazy down town SLC (yeah we are cheap), seeing a random lady wearing only a bathrobe and tennis shoes walk down the street, watching some of the crazy fans dressed up like Cavemen and cheering for Kayman on The Clippers team and riding the tracks with some real questionable individuals sitting next to us. Oh the memories!! Thanks Kaden and Amber for a fun weekend of memories! I love spending time with my brother and his wife! Love you guys!My Sister Kamberee loaned me her Kyle Korver Jersey to wear! You never know when you might get lucky and run into the athlete and get an autograph. Sorry Kam I tried. I even thought about running out on to the court but I think that single act might have ruined my clean record and put me in jail.The Jazz Warming up before the game!Kaden and Amber!!

3 comments:

Kwint and Gina Kemp Family said...

It is fun to see your sibs all married! I remember not so long ago when you were the only one married and Kaleb was the only grandson on both sides. My how quickly families grow and time flies... You guys are sure cute!!

JILLIAN said...

HOW FUN.
I'LL LET YOU IN ON A LITTLE SECRET.
I HAVE A SECRET CRUSH ON THE JAZZ BEAR.
I THINK HE HAS A CUTE LITTLE SWAGGER.
KEVIN KNOWS ABOUT IT.
WHEN WE HAVE GONE TO A GAME I SPEND THE WHOLE TIME LOOKING FOR HIM AND SEEING WHERE HE IS AT.

Heidi said...

Fun, fun! We love Jazz games! The atmosphere is so fun!