Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Kid's say the darndest things....

So as I was writing the previous post this morning, Kaleb came in and asked when I was going to be done typing on the computer. I told him in a minute and he left the room. After about a minute he came back in and said, "Mom, while I am at preschool today, I need you to do two things for me." I asked what they were and he said, " I need you to take a shower and go to the store and buy me some strawberry yogurt because dad ate it all." Can you believe that? Too funny. Apparently, I need to shower(I must stink and apparently I embarrass Kaleb with my disheveled look of sweats and large t-shirt) and get ready for the day and then go buy the prince his yogurt. I love my little boy!

3 comments:

Brandon, Nicole and Lucy said...

Bahahahahaaha! Kaleb cracks me up. I just wuv him.

JILLIAN said...

LOVE IT.
WHEN SHELBIE WAS IN PRE-SCHOOL SHE TOLD HER TEACHER THAT I SIT AROUND AND EAT POPSICLES ALL DAY.
FIRST OF ALL I AM NOT A POPSICLE FAN .
I LOVE WHAT GOES ON IN THIER LITTLE MINDS.

Kwint and Gina Kemp Family said...

That was really funny! It looks like you are being all crafty and amazing! In the yard, the kitchen, and the sewing room.... Sigh. I am jealous. I got the cold cereal out for dinner the other night, it was so pathetic.