The weather has been pretty nice lately and we have had some nice warm days up here in Northern Utah. It isn't as warm as Southern Utah were I grew up but I think I have acclimatized and I am enjoying that hint of warmness in the still cool air! I know that the first day of spring has come and gone but we get a late start on spring up here in the mountains. I love it though! I have been busy getting things ready for Easter weekend and decorating the house with the kids to get them excited for the upcoming holiday. I found this cute wreath at one of my favorite grocery stores and just had to have it. It is gracing my front door right now and I love the
I have my daffodils and my hyacinths planted in my front planter and I am awaiting their beautiful blooms. (Hopefully I don't kill them!)
I also enjoy watching this little sweetheart play with the Colored plastic Easter eggs that I have around the house. I also enjoy dressing her up in girly "spring" things and she loves it. My friend made this cute little skirt for her for Christmas and it finally fits her. 

Isn't she precious? I sure think so!


Isn't she precious? I sure think so!
1 comment:
SHE IS SUCH A CUTIE!
I LOVE SPRING.
Post a Comment