Monday, June 28, 2010

Family Pictures

This past Saturday, we headed to Wheeler Farm as a family and had some family pictures taken by one of my very good friends and neighbors, Misty P. She did an amazing job and her assistant was very cute and helpful as well. Princess Madi was able to get Karmindy to smile with her darling pink monkey and we all know that Karmindy is not much of a smiley gal unless it is on her own terms! However, I truly appreciate my friend taking time out of her busy schedule and using one of her precious Saturday mornings to capture some darling mementos for our family! Here is a sneak peak of some of our pictures:That's a wrap! Kaleb kept saying "Mom, I am all out of smiles!" By that point Karmindy was too!

5 comments:

Kim said...

LOVE the colors you chose and I LOVE Karmindy's outfit and the matching ties. So cute!

CharlieJo said...

So beautiful of the whole family!

Brooke and Aaron said...

Everyone coordinated SO well! Loved the pictures! My favorite part of the post is "Mom I'm all out of smiles." Your kids are so funny! Looks like you have some great pics to choose from!

Annalee said...

I love the first one of Karmindy!! What an angel!

Brandon, Nicole and Lucy said...

Love them!!!!