Sunday, June 13, 2010

K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

WARNING: Mothers out there beware!! If you have small sons around the age of two you may want to hide them in the nearest room and throw away the keys! My cute little daughter is on a kissing rampage and your little boy might receive his first kiss! Karmindy sure is living her life to the fullest; especially at age two!
While I was watching Kaleb's last baseball game this week, I left Karmindy with a good friend of mine so I could go and enjoy watching Kaleb's last game without worrying about chasing her everywhere. Karmindy loves to keep up with her brother and going to the games was sometimes more work than it was worth (at least for me). While Karmindy was playing with her friend, Luke, she decided that the two of them needed to work on their kissing... Or at least Karmindy needed to work on hers. My friend Carlynn, saw Karmindy making the moves on her son and grabbed her camera!! Luke is one lucky little guy and seemed to enjoy basking in the joy of being kissed and from the pictures my little girl does not hold back and seems quite experienced for her age! Should I be worried? I am a little. I think I may be cutting down Karmindy's daily viewing of the movie "Sleeping beauty" from twice a day to once a week. I think her technique is a little too advanced for her age! Wink, Wink! All in all, I am glad that my friend grabbed her camera and was able to capture these too little mischief makers in action!! We will be keeping a closer eye on them in the future!! After Mark viewed these pictures he turned to me and firmly said he will be buying a gun for future years and that future gentlemen callers will have to be on there toes. Just though I would warn ya!!

1 comment:

CharlieJo said...

oh I L.O.V.E it!! that is soo adorable. Glad your friend grabbed her camera and captured that beautiful moment. hahaha. I think I agree with cutting back on sleeping beauty. ;) such a sweetie. guess she just wants to share the love. ;)