I have a two-year-old daughter for sale! Is anyone interested in taking her off my hands? No, I am just kidding!! I love my little Dee Dee girl; although, it is times like these:
that I seriously consider putting her up for adoption! I really wouldn't do that, I would miss her too much!! She is way too cute and she has the cutest, sassiest little personality! Boy, has Karmindy had a bad case of the terrible two's lately. Everyday is a new adventure with her because I never know what my little diva will get into. I have written previously about her obsession with getting into my make-up. After that incident, she found a bottle of hydrogen peroxide and dumped the remaining contents onto my bathroom tile. Thankfully, it wasn't on my carpet in my bedroom because it would have bleached my carpet!!! Our latest and greatest experience with Karmindy was finding her in my kitchen playing with her brothers markers. When I found her, she had Marked herself and my kitchen wall all up!! I am sure some of you are wondering where I am when she is getting into these things? Well, I will tell you.... I am usually in the shower or cooking dinner. I mean I do have to shower each day and our little family needs to eat! Her shenanigans are not something to report her mom to CPS, Right? Hopefully I don't get called on. If you can do anything for me or my daughter, it is to pray that I might have some serious patience to get through the next 11 months of her 2nd year and not feel the need to pull my hair out!! If this mischievous behavior continues to persist, I might not have any hair left by May 15, 2011!!
Don't you just love the pictures of her marked up face? She looks pretty proud of her actions don't you think?
Don't you just love the pictures of her marked up face? She looks pretty proud of her actions don't you think?
5 comments:
We could put her and Em together and give someone a sweet two-for-one deal...whadaya think?
Addy did the same thing but with a red PERMANENT marker in my front room. Definitely wild times ahead!
I LOVE THAT FIRST PICTURE OF HER.
THE ONE GREAT THING ABOUT THE
"TERRIBLE TWO'S" IS THAT THEY ONLY LAST UNTIL THEY ARE THREE.
THEN THEY ARE THE "THREATENING THREES", THEN "FEROCIOUS FOURS" , "FRIGHTENING FIVES" ECT.
BUT ALL IN ALL THEY ARE ALL WORTH IT.
SHE IS A LITTLE DOLL.
KEEP SMILING.
SHE IS SO CUTE! I THINK SCHEVION IS GOING THROUGH THE TERRIBE TWO'S AT THE AGE OF 1:) GOOD THING WE LOVE THEM SO MUCH!
Shes such a stinkin cutie!! How could you ever be mad at that cute face. ;)
Post a Comment