The school year for Kaleb has finally come to a close. Yesterday was Kaleb's last day at school and he had so much fun. This weeks topic has been about the great outdoors and camping. To finish off there Great outdoor topic, they decorated a camping bag and made s'mores. Before I dropped Kaleb off at school we decided to go and get Kaleb's teacher, Mrs. Whitney, some flowers to show her how much we have appreciated her being Kaleb's teacher this year. Kaleb's favorite colors are orange and yellow, so he was very adamant about getting yellow/orange flowers. We were in luck because we found the most beautiful orange/yellow roses for her. Kaleb was so excited to give his flowers to Ms. Whitney. When he walked in to his classroom, he went right over to her and gave her a hug and handed her the flowers. I was able to get one last cute picture of him with his teacher. I am really glad that Kaleb has had such a positive experience with having Ms. Whitney as his teacher; as well as, being able to attend such a fun preschool.
No comments:
Post a Comment