
Even though the weather has been a little unpredictable up here in Northern Utah Country, we try to make the most of the days that are warm and sunny. Last Saturday, my friend Carlynn and I took the kids and went swimming at the South County Pool here in Riverton. The pool has such a great atmosphere and I love the layout of it. There is grass surrounding the pool so everyone has a nice place to lay out their blankets or towls and relax. I like grassy areas much better than the pools that have concrete everywhere. The concrete just seems to keep the heat in our something. Kaleb and Karmindy had a lot of fun swimming on this outing and I have enjoyed watching both of them get a little more used to being in the water. Kaleb is very cautious but is coming along with his "doggy paddle." I am planning on signing him up for swim lessons the first part of July and he is very excited. Karmindy is my "little fish!" She shows no fear and loves to jump into the pool or belly flop into her moms arms. I have also had to keep my eye on her because she thinks she is so "big" and tries to run away from me and jump into the deep ends. It scares me to death!! I am looking forward to many more days of spending time out our local pool this summer...

Kaleb and Matthew enjoying the pool.

Karmindy and Mommy enjoying the pool!
No comments:
Post a Comment