Sunday, June 20, 2010

Going to the Movies...

Yesterday, we met up with some friends and took the kids and went to see Toy Story 3 at the District Megaplex 20. It was fun to watch our kids get so excited to go. Kaleb received a gift card to use at the Megaplex from our dentist because he got no cavities at his last Dental Visit. Kaleb has been begging us to see Toy Story 3 and to use his gift certificate for the last few weeks, so we killed 2 birds with one stone. This was the first movie that we have taken Karmindy to, and she did great. She loved being able to sit in a seat all by herself and have her own popcorn and drink all to herself. She was so cute to watch propped up on her booster so she could see the screen. I wished that I had taken a picture of he in her big theater seat because she looked so tiny in it and now I am kicking myself for not being on the ball with getting a shot of it! Karmindy did very well through the movie except for the last 20-30 minutes when she didn't want to sit still anymore. Overall, she did wonderful and we might even attempt to take her to another movie sometime soon. Kaleb enjoyed the movie as well and also enjoyed sitting by and seeing the movie with his friend Cadence. After the movie, we met our friends at Subway for dinner and enjoyed visiting with them. I love spending time with my little family and enjoying the company of friends!Kaleb and Cadence enjoying each others company while waiting for
their dinner at Subway!

1 comment:

CharlieJo said...

how fun! I had no idea you took a picture of the kids. :) definitely fun for them to get together. will have to do again where they can run like crazy and we won't care. ;)