I couldn't help but get a little sentimental while watching Kaleb up on stage singing and also when he walked across the stage to receive his diploma. I almost shed a few tears! I know this is only preschool, but I can't believe how fast the past 5 years have gone. I can only imagine how fast the next 10-15 years will go! I want to keep Kaleb little and I am not ready for him to grow up, although, I know that it will happen regardless if I want it to or not. We are so proud of Kaleb and the little boy he is becoming. He is one of the most considerate 5 year olds that I know. He has an old soul for a little boy of his age. He always asks what he can do to help me with while he is at home and is always willing to help with his little sister. Just this past week after I had picked him up from preschool he asked if Karmindy had taken a nap while he was gone. I told him that she hadn't and in the most sincere voice he said, "Mom I am sorry that Karmindy didn't take a nap, I was hoping you would get some relaxing time." He then said, "I will play with Karmindy when we get home so you can relax!" What 5 year old says that? Kaleb is such a good boy and I love him dearly! He has been such a joy to raise thus far in his short life. I hope Kaleb will always know how much his family loves him and we are so blessed to have him apart of our family! We love you son!
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Our Little Graduate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a cute boy! You tell him that anytime he wants to he can come entertain Em so I can relax!
Yay! Congrats Kaleb! Lot's of love from Aunt Coley and Uncle Brandon!!!
Post a Comment