I can hardly believe that Mark and I have been married for seven years! Time really has flown by! I guess that tends to happen when you share your life with someone that you truly love and enjoy being with. Mark is my best friend and has been my partner in crime for really the past 8 years since we dated for a year before we got married! How incredible blessed I am to be married to such a wonderful man. Mark truly is a rare find and treats me with such respect and kindness. I attribute it to the wonderful parents that he has and for teaching and training him to be a good man. I am thankful to them for their son! Over the course of the past seven years during our life journey together, we have had two beautiful children, moved 4 times, been through a job loss, moved 300+ miles away from family and been to hell and back while trying to help our daughter fight for her life when she was a new born. Through this all we have stuck it out and have been there for each other. There is no one else that I would rather have gone through these things with. How gratefully blessed my life has been because of Mark being a apart of it. I am also grateful for the two children that we have been able to have together. What a light they are in our lives!! I just want my sweet husband to know that I love him more than air! I am hoping we have many more anniversary's to come! I love you honey!This year for our anniversary we tried to keep costs down in the way of presents. Mark got me this beautiful bouquet of roses (my favorite) and I made him a cute mummy card and dressed up his favorite candy bars in a Mummy theme. I wrote in the card that "Some Mummy loves you!" I know... super cheesy but I thought it was cute! In a few weeks we have planned an overnight get a way here (Stein Erickson Lodge). We went last year and fell in love with the lodge. Our accommodations include a 3 course meal and a beautiful room that faces the mountains and has a jacuzzi on our own personal deck. I am looking forward to getting away with my sweet hubby!
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary. Time flies when your having fun...and sharing it with your best friend. Love your little nativity as well very cute.
soo sweet! you and mark are so cute together. so glad we're all friends! love the mummy candy bars. haha. have fun on your anniversary weekend getaway!
CONGRATULATIONS ON SEVEN YEARS.
THE BEST IS YET TO COME.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
I remember when you went there last year. Sounds like a couple's dream. Have a great time!!! Call me when Kaleb is out of school later this month so we can play!
Post a Comment