The Queens of Halloween
LtR: Kristin, Misty, Carlynn, Amy, Me, Annalee, and Myra
This past Friday was Gardner Villages annual Witches Night out. I planned a girls night for a few of my friends and we were all very excited and the anticipation was great as this day drew nearer. For all that really know me, I love to PARTY! I get really excited for any holiday and usually get teased by my immediate family because they know that I become like a little kid giddy with excitement. Early in the day, I got together with one of my friends and we took advantage of a spa special that did witch make overs at Gardner Village. We got our hair, make up, false lashes and nails done for $30. We had so much fun getting ready for this event!! We were impressed with the services that we got done and are looking forward to doing it again next year!!
Amy and I with our witchy makeovers!
Annalee and I
Sassy Witches! Natalie and I
Carlynn and Me
That night, the girls met up at my home were we took a few pictures and then headed to dinner at Chili's. The wait was ridiculous but we had fun with all the people gawking at us. We had several people that went out to their cars just so they could come back in and get pictures of us on their own personal cameras. Chili's should have paid for our dinners because we truly were the highlight of their establishment that night. After a yummy dinner, we headed to Gardner Village and had fun dancing around to the music, taking pictures and enjoying each other's company. It was a fun night had by all. Can't wait to go next year with my girlfriends!!
2 comments:
Fun! My daughter has that exact same black and green witches dress your friend is wearing. I would totally go to that event if I lived up there. :)
Ok seriously. What is up with the texture of my shirt?! I totally look prego! Not cool!!!!
Post a Comment