Kaleb with his spider!took place yesterday at school. Since Kaleb is off track(out of school) for Halloween, him and his classmates had a little Monster Mash Party before heading home. Kaleb came home so excited to share the news all about his party. He told me that they played two games: one was pin the nose on the jack o' lantern and the last was a ring toss game where the kids had to throw a ring onto several witch hats. I thought they were darling ideas and I wanted to record them in case I have to host a Halloween party or even be a room mother in future years to come. They also made several art projects. The first was a spider made out of construction paper with a fuzzy piece of string for it's web. The other art project was a cute little felt bat that they decorated and secured to a clothes pin. Kaleb also enjoyed receiving a treat bag that included several different kinds of candy, Halloween themed erasers and pencils. Kaleb really enjoyed himself at his little party and seems to love Halloween as much as his mom does! I am really excited too because I get him home for the next 3 weeks since he is out of school. I have some fun field trips planned to take the kids too!
No comments:
Post a Comment