Black Beard the Pirate aka Mark, Ghostbuster aka Kevin,
Karmindy aka Pirate Princess and Kaleb aka El Capi'tan
Our Halloween Weekend has been very low key. We have all been str
uggling with trying to get over colds and coughsso we stayed pretty close to home. Mark and I were invited to a Halloween party on Friday night but chose not to go because I felt lousy and the kids were coughing and were miserable with runny noses. On Saturday morning, we were all feeling a little better so we invited Marks brother and wife (Kevin and Kayla) over to carve pumpkins. I am very impressed with our creativity. I carved a spooky mean face, Kaleb a pirate face, M ark made a crazy face and Kevin and Kayla carved a throwing up pumpkin. They all turned out AMAZING!! At least I think so!! What do you think?
Kaleb's pirate jack o' lantern and Mark's funny faced jack o' lantern
Kevin and Kayla's puking up pumpkin guts jack o' lantern
Later that evening, Kevin and Kayla came back over for pizza, soda and the most amazing mozzerella bread sticks for dinner. I love Sweet Home Chicago Pizza! It is a yummy pizza parlor located up at the district that we ordered dinner from! For dessertI made a yummy Blackberry cobbler. After dinner, Kevin and Mark took the kids trick or treating in the rain, while Kayla and I held down the fort and handed out candy to the trick or treaters. Our evening ended with the kids examining and eating their loot and the adults watched "The Goonies!" It was a perfect ending to the Halloween evening!
Happy Halloween!!
Love the Frisbey's
No comments:
Post a Comment