After Souper Saturday, I raced home to meet a good friend of mine and her little girl and also Kaleb. For awhile now we have wanted to take the kids to go see the animated movie, "Legend of the Gaurdians: The owls of Ga'Hoole." My thoughts about this movie is that it is made for older children. Kaleb was a little scared in several parts of the movie and asked to sit on my lap. He didn't seem to like the movie much and the highlight for him on our little outing was spending time with mom, getting his own pint sized drink, popcorn and treat to eat during the movie and sitting by his friend Cadence. Although, he did ask if we could buy the movie when it comes out on DVD, go figure....I, however, thought the movie was very cute. The graphics and animation were incredible!! Each owl looked so lifelike and the story line really pulled you in. I was highly entertained and even though it is your typical good- guys-go-up-against-bad- guys and win. I really liked it. The story line was predictable but I like movies like that. I always love when the good guys win!
No comments:
Post a Comment