Both Kaleb and Karmindy helped me in the kitchen this year and enjoyed helping me measure out the ingredients for the cookies. Karmindy grew tired after a while and went and played in her room while Kaleb helped me finish things up. Kaleb has grown to love helping me in the kitchen and it isn't uncommon for him around dinner time to slide a chair over and help measure ingredients for me while I make supper. Kaleb stuck by my side through the whole sugar cookie making process which truly does take some time. He even helped by putting on the pumpkin mouths this year! I thought our cookies turned out very cute and we received many compliments from our many friend and neighbors. I truly love the holidays!!


4 comments:
Those look so good...I wish we were one of your lucky neighbors..guess i'll just have to make a batch of my own. How fun to cook with your kids.
they did turn out sooo yummy!! thank you for sharing :) (I admit, I ate my daughters. couldn't help myself. that good.) hahaha. the candy corn were a yummy addition!
Tell the kids we loved the cookies! Delicious! Thanks for thinking of us.
I love Kaleb's apron. They are both so cute!!
Post a Comment