One of my favorite Holidays is Halloween! This year I decided to indulge Kaleb's obsession with Pirates and ordered us each a pirate costume to wear for this year's Halloween festivities. I found the most darling costumes online and got lucky and found Karmindy's costume at a Halloween Boutique. Last night,we went to our ward trunk or treat. Each year our ward has a chili/pie cookoff. Awards are given to the best tasting chili
and pies of the evening. Awards are also given for costumes worn. Even though we didn't win any awards for our costumes, I thought that we made a very handsome family of pirates. After a yummy dinner of chili and pie, we headed outside with our kidlets and took them trunk or treating. Mark manned the trunk while I took the kidlets around to the different members trunks. The kids had a blast and after a few trunks, Karmindy really got into it. Instead of waiting to let them give her candy she went up and helped herself. I put a stop to that but she was very cute and polite and said trick or treat and thank you at each trunk. It was a fun evening and the kids really enjoyed themselves. Mark got a lot of compliments on his costume; especially the eye liner that he wore that his wife so expertly applied. Many people said that Mark look super tough and that they didn't want to go up a
gainst him in a fight. Too funny! I am so glad that Mark indulges me and goes along with my crazy antics. Especially when it comes to applying make up to his handsome chiseled face! Can't wait for next years festivities!!
6 comments:
I think you love this time of year so you can wear the black lipstick! :D way cute pirate family!
Such cute costumes!! Our trunk or treat is on Saturday and I just hope we don't freeze to death...
Love the costumes! You guys could give Jack Sparrow, excuse me, CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow a run for his money.
p.s. bahahahaha Mark with make-up! Kinda creepy, yet totally pulls the whole outfit together. Who knew?!!
You guys look great!!!
Such an adorable pirate family! I don't think any amount of makeup can make Mark look mean. Hope you have a great Halloween!
Post a Comment