I frequently hear Kaleb sing this cute little Halloween to Karmindy or while he is playing in his room. It is a song that he learned last year in preschool and he still remembers the words. Kaleb always amazes me with his memory. It is very typical of him to often talk about things that happened when he was 2 and 3 year old. Most often it is things that I have forgotten about or took place. Mark and I often wonder if he has a photographic memory! He is truly one smart little boy! Kaleb has been doing some very fun school projects in his kindergarten class and he brought home this little witch that he made just yesterday. He was very proud of his work on it. Kaleb really seems to like school and truly enjoys his teacher and playing with his neighborhood friend, Adilynne during recess. I just had to share and take a few pictures of him and his cute little witchy poo!
1 comment:
How do they remember stuff like that? I can't even remember what I did this morning! Cute crafts. I love the (kid friendly) nativity set that you made. I may need to copy yours.
Post a Comment