
On Saturday, my sister
Kamberee and brother in law Ross, Mark, myself and the kids headed to Draper to go to
Cowabunga Bay. We are so fortunate to have such a fun water park so close to our home. This was our first outing to the water resort so we weren't sure what to expect; especially, with little ones. My doubts were soon removed because my kids loved every moment of being there!! It was such a fun, family friendly environment which provided lots of things to do for the little and big kids. My kids loved the lazy river, the tiny pool and all the little kids slides. Mark and I enjoyed taking the kids on all the age appropriate slides for the kids. It was nice to be able to experience the slides with them instead of letting them go down by themselves. It was a treat to hear their laughter, shrieks and giggles!
Kamberee and Ross enjoyed all the "grown up" slides and even some of the little ones! I can't wait to go back and I am hoping that Mark and I can take the kids back one more time before the weather turns cold. We had a blast and really enjoyed spending time together!
Karmindy taking a break from swimming and enjoying playing with Aunt
Kamberee's phone!

Mom and Kaleb hanging out on the Lazy River!

Kaleb enjoying taking a break and eating his pretzel!
2 comments:
I am so glad to hear about this place from a moms perspective because I didn't dare take my boys because I just didn't know if they would enjoy it or not...I LOVE water but Chuck isn't a big fan and my boys take after me (thank goodness) and love the water too...so maybe if we make it up that way to see Chuck again before the cold weather comes I might have to take them...
I have never even heard about that water park! Sounds fun! Karmindy is so cute in that green polka dot suit. :)
Post a Comment