Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Mickey Mouse Fan Club

As of lately, Karmindy has been wearing Kaleb's old Mickey Mouse ears around the house. It is quite comical to watch her put them on and sit and watch cartoons or her brother play the wii. Karmindy gets quite upset when the ears won't stay on her head the way she wants them to. Kaleb was also like this at her age. It is funny that they both took such an interest in these Mickey Ears! I had to snatch some pictures of Karmindy the other day because she always grins from ear to ear while wearing them ! I guess my kids will always be apart of the Mickey Mouse Fan club!Karmindy wearing the ears and grinning ear to ear!Kaleb is about 1 or 2 in this picture! He also loved wearing the ears! I Love to look at these old pictures of Kaleb. It is a fun blast from the past!

No comments: