I can't believe it! I have a Kindergartner! My how the last five years have flown. For me it is bitter-sweet that Kaleb will be going to Kindergarten this year. He is such a great big brother and son. He is a very good helper and is very mindful of me when I need extra help with his little sister. He truly is the most mature and responsible five-year-old that I know. I am truly going to miss Kaleb while he is gone for several hours each day. On Monday, Kaleb met with his Teacher Ms. Titus for his Kindergarten evaluation. He did great and I am not worried about him catching on to anything. Kaleb has a great love for learning and asks a million and one questions when something really interests him. Kaleb is really excited to start kindergarten and is especially excited to ride the bus with the BIG kids in the neighborhood. We live in such a great neighborhood and I know that he will be looked after by the older kids around our block.
I just wanted to tell Kaleb how proud I am of him and how grateful I am to be his mother. He truly is destined to do great things and truly has a lot to accomplish on this earth! Mark and I are truly excited for him as he embarks on this new life adventure! We love you bud!

No comments:
Post a Comment