By beloved husband may kill me for posting this but I truly appreciate the Dad that he is to our two children. He is such a great dad to both of our kids and truly tries to get down on their level and play with them. He always makes time to be with them after he gets home from work each night. I also love that he isn't afraid to look stupid for dressing up with them or getting down on their level. Back in May, Karmindy was given a beautiful Snow White princess dress from my mother in law for her birthday. She received the beautiful dress, a long with some very pretty accessories. Since Karmindy received these lovely gifts, she hasn't wanted to have anything to do with the dress or the accessories other than the crown! She ADORES wearing the crown! Boy, don't we have a princess on our hands!? Every time I have tried dressing Karmindy up in her princess attire she relies with a very stern, "No want to!" I really want Karmindy to wear the cute Snow white Dress for Halloween but She "No want to!" Well, one night this week Mark and I held her down and put her in her dress and accessories. To distract her, Mark read her a book and she seemed to enjoy wearing the Princess dress! Mark even wore her crown! Such pretty princesses they both were, while reading a book together! I had to capture these pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment