Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Noah's Arc

Last Friday, I took the kids and joined up with a couple of girlfriends and their cute kidlets and we all met at the Children's Garden at Thanksgiving Point. Since I bought a season pass for myself to go to Thanksgiving Point and I can get the kids and any friends in half price, I thought I would take advantage of it! The Children's Garden is such a fun place to head for an afternoon! They have a replica of what Noah's Arc looked like with water shooting everywhere. It is very whimsical with animal statues. There is also a statue of Noah and his wife by the arc. The kids loved playing in this water feature! After the kids played in the water for awhile, we headed through the maze. Think of Alice and Wonderland maze with tall shrubs. They kids went wild and enjoyed trying to find there way out of the maze and also enjoyed playing hide and go seek! After our adventure in the mazes we went to the Miniature Lighthouse. The kids enjoyed climbing up the ladder in the middle of the Lighthouse and looking out of the top of the Lighthouse. After the Lighthouse, We then went and fed the 1,000's of goldfish in their goldfish pond and then walked around the beautiful gardens. The kids had so much fun and I did as well. Since we have never been there it was a fun to try something new and enjoy this new adventure. We are hoping to make it back soon before the weather turns to brisk to enjoy the Noah's arc water feature and all the other fun exhibits that the the Garden's has to offer!The Arc!!Karmindy enjoying the water!Kaleb posing with Noah and the Arc!Playing at the Minature Lighthouse!
LtR: Luke, Matthew, Jaxon, Kaleb, Karmindy & Avery

No comments: