
As the summer is starting to wind down, I have been thinking about something that I can do with the kids when the weather gets too cold outside to do anything. This past week, a good friend of mine invited me to go with her and her kiddos to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point. She has a season pass there and it includes free admission to several exhibits at Thanksgiving Point. After hearing all the things you can do with the pass, I decided that I would also jump on the band wagon and get one for myself and the kids. After getting my season pass, my friend and I took the kids in and toured the dinosaur/prehistoric museum! The kids loved it and enjoyed themselves so much! They loved seeing all the prehistoric exhibits. They also enjoyed seeing the dinosaur bones and how all the old bones fit together to make a skeleton of a whole dinosaur. Another hit with the kids was seeing the huge brontosaurus and the T-Rex! My kids love watching the cartoon, Dinosaur Train, on KBYU 11, so Kaleb knew a lot about the dinosaurs we looked at. It was fun for me to see him get so excited about something he has learned from watching the cute little cartoon. Another favorite for the kids was being able to get "down and dirty" by digging for dinosaur bones. They got to go into a sand box and with paint brushes could sweep the dirt away to discover dinosaur bones! We had such a fun afternoon and look forward to going back again soon!

Kaleb and Jaxon with their customized dinosaur! You could remove the legs, head and tail and create different dinosaurs!

Kaleb and Jaxon digging for dinosaur bones!


Karmindy and Kaleb sitting by the Triceratops! Their mom's favorite dinosaur!
1 comment:
yay! new posts! looks like the kids had a blast!
Post a Comment